STATEMENT OF FAITH
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- God, out of love for the world, sent his Son Jesus Christ to die for our sins and to rise from the dead.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the final authority in life and doctrine.
- Salvation is a free gift of God. The death of Christ on the cross is the only sufficient payment for our sins.
- All have sinned, but all can be saved. This salvation is available to anyone who puts their trust in Christ as Savior.
- Those trusting Christ should walk in newness of life, growing in their relationship with Him.
- The church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit to continue the task of reaching the lost and discipling the saved, helping them become fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Christ will one day return and reign forever.
GCO Doctrinal Statement
GCO Statement on Marriage, Gender, and Sexuality
GCO Church Facility Use Policy